Organizing Consultations with Courtney Bedore
Imagine the freedom that comes from an organized home.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re struggling to find enough time for doing things you love
- You feel like you’re always cooking and cleaning on your days off
- You’re spinning in circles and never getting ahead
- You feel totally clueless and don’t know where to start
- You’ve tried every trick in the book to get your house and life organized, but nothing is working.
- You lack direction and motivation to get your house organized.
- You’re constantly starting projects to ‘finally’ get the house organized, but you give up and your house is worse off than before.
- You’re busy. Exhausted. Life is just too much and you’re being pulled in too many directions.
- You’re living a life of clutter and this is not what you had envisioned for yourself.
Well then we gotta talk.
Let’s get real here: You need help.
You’ve been trying to take control of your life, take control of your house and manage your clutter for a while now and it’s pretty much taken you nowhere fast. You know you have to eliminate the clutter and get yourself organized so you can have the amazing fun life you’ve been dreaming of, but doing it on your own is just not working.
What’s the problem? You’re lacking direction and motivation. You’ve become so used to this life that you’re just willing to settle. You’re going about things the wrong way, you know it, I know it. It’s time to stop. Just stop. It’s costing you too much time, effort and energy. (Not to mention the amount of added stress and anxiety that you feel when you have family or friends come over to your house.)
It’s time to stop wishing and dreaming of living in a organized home and start doing!
- Feeling confident and relaxed because your house is clean & organized.
- Being able to relax on your down time and do things you actually want to do.
- Actually being able to have downtime, I mean lots of downtime.
- Having a clear picture of what needs to be done on a day-to-day basis. No more guessing what you should be doing. Everything is clear.
I have the solution for you.
One to One Organizational Consultations & Coaching for your Home, Life or Business.
My One to One Packages for your Home, Life or Business will take you from a cluttered, busy, mess of a person, to a relaxed, calm and clean one. This will not be an over night task, but it will be an attainable one – and the sooner you get started the sooner you’ll see the results.
Let me share a secret with you.
I struggled so much.
I got married, had kids, move to a house that was probably too big for what we needed and we started to accumulate so much stuff.
My life became a juggling act.
I was running a business, my husband was working 60 hours a week, and I had two little tornados (commonly referred to as children) that went through my house daily.
I tried everything to take control of my life; I tried to find the time for everything. It was nearly impossible. I failed at every attempt to get my life back on track.
It wasn’t until I actually sat down to evaluate my needs and looked at my own big picture and then I was finally able to find success.
I was trying to do too much, too fast, and it was a flop.
I needed to figure out what worked best for me, as an individual. I couldn’t just sit back and hope that the newest craze was going to work for me.
I needed help, I needed to be held accountable, I needed a customized plan.
Two years ago (when I was crying and a complete mess because I had finally lost my marbles), I needed the direction of a one on one program.
I needed a friend, in my corner, telling me how to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I needed someone to tell me how to get to the light in an effective and amazing way that was going to restore all my marbles.
For me, I became my own friend, as well as my biggest cheerleader. I was able to come up with a plan and strategies that were customized based up my specific needs.
It worked so well that I had friends and family notice the shift in not only my home, but also my personality.
I became the mom that I wanted to be, I became the wife that I wanted to be. I had time to run my business. I found cleaning and chores to be enjoyable again.
I found time in my day that I didn’t know I had. My whole life changed.
I am living the dream, and I want to help you get there too. It is possible, with a little help & determination.
I have got myself to this place, as well as several friends, family members & clients.
Now it’s your turn.
With my One to One Consulting you will get:
- An introduction questionnaire so that we can get right down to business on our call.
- A one-hour video Skype chat where you show me the space and exactly what you need help with.
- A list of tasks emailed to you directly after our call that will give you my customized advice on how you’re going to tackle the space, once and for all.
- A thirty minute follow up call at the end of our 30 days to discuss how you’re going to maintain the space that you’ve created.
- An easy to follow checklist of steps to follow to keep you newly organized space at its peak level of effectiveness.
- Unlimited access to me via email for the full 30 days. You’re able to ask me anything and get a clear and concise answer to any issue you may be having. You’ll also get to pick my brain with all your organizational dilemmas.
You’ve been procrastinating long enough! You deserve to get your life back on track!
Here’s what to expect with your purchase:
- Once you’ve purchased the package, you’ll receive the questionnaire so we can get going right away.
- We will work together to completely organize you space over the next 30 days.
- Once I have received and read over your questionnaire we will have a Video Skype call where I can get a better idea of the space & the specific issues you’re dealing with.
- Based on the information provide in the questionnaire, as well as from during our Skype call, I will create a customized plan of action. This plan of action will be delivered to you via email 24 hours after our call.
- Once you have completed the tasks and have the space organized, we will have a follow-up Video Skype call where we will go over any additional questions or issues that you have about maintaining your space.
- After our call I will send you a complete list of steps to take to preserve your space and keep managing it with ease.
- Once the 30 days is over you will have an organized space from top to bottom and you will be equipped with the resources and skills to keep it going.
During our 30 days you will access to my private email address where you will be able to ask me anything. This is an invaluable tool that I hope you take advantage of. If you have any questions in relation to your tasks you can email me and I will assist you as quickly as possible.
I need to be honest here; my One to One program isn’t for everyone.
My program works best for people who truly want and need this change in their life, & they are willing to put forth the effort to get there.
You will need to cut out the excuses and trust the process, in order to finally get yourself organized. I can’t help you, if you’re not willing to help yourself.
If you’re ready to get down to business and take control of your life and space, then this is exactly the program you need. Right now.
I know you’re probably not used to spending any money on yourself and you’re probably slightly embarrassed to ask for help, but trust me, it’s totally worth it!
I have been where you are and I wish I had asked for help instead of struggling for so long before finally getting everything figured out.
Now I love life, everything feels effortless and all my friends and family are jealous of the fact that I finally have everything together!
I can get you there too.
If you’re still not convinced that this program is for you, shoot me an email at Courtney@theorganizedpantry.com and we can chat.